What always happen? Life.

Monday, October 01, 2012

Getting a lil greedy and asking for too much or just searching for what we deserve?
"We only ask for what we believe we deserve."

Still in the midst of conducting a small and useless experiment. Oh wells, I wonder how long would it take to realise...

It is not like I am unhappy but I just don't feel happy at this moment. I think I got greedier somehow :( How nice would it be if things are equal on both sides of the weighing scale.

Time. I need time, lots of it. 24 hours a day is too short. Just 2 weeks of school and I am already tired... not enough sleep everyday. Same for this coming week :( I cannot plan my schedule properly now... so hard to meet people who are out of school :( what is thissssssssssssss.

Ah, booked the venue for my 21st... but so lazy to get other things done. Forever in nua mode and always so complacent about the time I have, the abundance and all.
Theme, I need a theme.

Ps, the only thing that I've done is to create the FB event :(
Pps, and bought color pens for guest book.......... er ok bye.


No comments: